Join in our 3-hour Webinars from anywhere.
Taught by Dr. Andreas Moser & Brad Heinrichs
Follow along wherever you are, and ask your questions as we go.
Recordings will be available On Demand at a later date, but register for the Live session and get the best price.
9am-12pm Pacific / 12pm-3pm Eastern
Early registration discount.
- Geolocation & lighting
- Building scenes with point clouds
- Mapping evidence from photo and video
- Adding 3D objects for realism
- Shadows, reflections and more
- Automatic, geolocated scenes
- Velocity sequence tables
- 3D camera matching using parallel lines
- MUSIAC guardrail/barrier impacts
- Active Safety turning assistant
- Two-wheeled driver model
- Backwards trailer simulation
- High-resolution screenshots
- New 3D assets
- Machine learning severity estimates
- Frame correction
- Camera matching
- Animating over background images
- Animating over background video
- Importing EDR data
- Kinematic vs Kinetic simulations
- Comparing severity data with PC-Crash velocity changes
- Accounting for sensors that aren’t at the vehicle CG
- Combination keys to speed work
- Use Views to your advantage
- Switch simulation modes and combine multiple simulations.
- Improve vehicle drawings
- Sequence tricks
- Use Vehicle-Based Impact Parameters to simplify your life