We’re In-Person Again!
After 3 years, we’re hosting not one, but two in-person events.
Taught by PC-Crash’s Lead Developer, Dr. Andreas Moser, and Brad Heinrichs of MEA Forensic.
Learn from those who know PC-Crash the very best.
Two 2-day workshops
Intro to PC-Crash (February 21-22)
- Assumes no prior PC-Crash experience, but still useful for current users
- Covers all the basics, from installation to animation
- Learn or bolster your understanding of PC-Crash fundamentals
Expert Skills (February 23-24)
- Increase your PC-Crash skills. Assumes prior experience.
- Varied topics, depending on attendee interest:
- Working with point clouds
- Incorporating EDR data
- Reverse projection from video
- Multibody simulations