– Try different USB ports on the computer, preferably not one on a USB hub or extension cable.
– If your dongle is blue, please ensure you are running the 32-bit version of PC-Crash. If you would like to run the 64-bit version of – PC-Crash and currently have a blue dongle, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade to a 64-bit dongle.
– If your dongle is blue and you are running Windows 10, you’ll need to running these drivers. These are not included on pre-Windows 10 versions of PC-Crash.
– The license files may not be installed. Please ensure your license files from disk 1 of your PC-Crash software are copied to your PCCrash folder which is located in your “Program Files (x86)” folder. Review this PDF – PC-Crash – Installing License Files
– Your dongle drivers may not have installed correctly. If you are unsure whether you have the correct drivers installed, please Review this PDF – PC-Crash – Dongle Reinstall
– Delete the most recent subfolder
– Try the Updater again
– Change the Vehicle Database directory to the SPECS folder in your PC-Crash program folder.
You can also get custom 3D models. If you send us a 3D model in a standard format (OBJ or WRL preferred), we can convert it for use with PC-Crash. Please allow a few days for the conversion to be completed.
Designed by David Ediger Design