– Download the latest license files, and install them as detailed in the PC-Crash Installation Guide. Ensure that the licence files get installed to the correct folder, eg C:\Program Files (x86)\PCCrash140. Don’t accept the default destination of C:\Program Files (x86).
– Please ensure your dongle is inserted in a working USB port.
– Try different USB ports on the computer, preferably not one on a USB hub or extension cable.
– If your dongle is blue, please ensure you are running the 32-bit version of PC-Crash. If you would like to run the 64-bit version of – PC-Crash and currently have a blue dongle, please contact email@example.com to upgrade to a 64-bit dongle.
– Your dongle drivers may not have installed correctly. If you are unsure whether you have the correct drivers installed, please Review this PDF – PC-Crash – Dongle Reinstall